rss

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Memories Of Rose

I think about the end of the world
I`m thinking about you
All the struggle we had and the past
Blood and tears my love how could I forget?

In sorrow now since we fell a part
A million miles away
Still I put my faith on high sky
Everlasting pain! How can I escape?

I think about the evil ways i`ve been
The self destruction years
I disrespect my self and the world
Chase by ghost of lust kill the love ones down

Don’t go, don’t go away
Stay with me here in this lullabies
Darling it wont be long till we find
Our away back home again

I gave up all the poison 4u
Gave up the wildest dream
And in the end i`ll grow old with u
Only you my love Burn the fire burns

At night when the shadows falls
Wish i`m here just right there
Close by your side
this lone some dreams
i`m haunted by the memories of rose

SID
Song and Words : JRX

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhmmmm, very good.. i like this song..

by. outsider_jogja

outsider_solo said...

good...
aq suka bgt ma lagu ini.....


ayo para outSIDer angkat gelas mari kita bersulang!!!
cheers!!!!

Anonymous said...

Suka banget ma lagu ne...

Go Outsiders

outsider malang said...

i love this song!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MANTAP !!

Gading YB_Outsider_MagelangRockCity said...

Aq suka banget lagu niee....
Cos the Melody is very nice, & Good!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i like it

by outsider pekalongan

Anonymous said...

good song!!


outSIDer jember


Post a Comment

 

Lowongan Kerja

Beasiswa

Lowongan Kerja @ Bank